Helping their Health and their Careers

Students joining Arbonne International

Macey Wahl, Staff Writer

Helping their diet, their skin, meeting new people, and making money at the same time. Most teens want some extra money in their pockets without taking a boring job where they only make minimum wage, and most of them end up doing just that. Being a cashier at a grocery store, babysitting someone’s kids, and any other teen jobs can get terrible quick. The only thing that could be better than that would be to getting paid to post on social media. Many students have figured out how to do just that.

Arbonne International is a company which makes facial products, makeup and healthy snacks. These students take on the role of Distributors, or independent consultants, which sell and advertise the products, recruit other consultants to grow the business and raise their status in the business too.

Former student and Millard West, Reilly Kortus, is the District Manager for Arbonne. She has held this title for three months and gets paychecks for the work she does, all while going to college at Uinversity of Nebraska-Lincoln. Her team consists of many people which she works close with, including senior Skylar Gracey.

“Not only am I excited about the four figure paychecks, but I love that this represents the number of lives changed through both the products and the business,” Kortus said. “I couldn’t thank my team enough, for they have helped me get to this point.”

Arbonne has many different products for beauty and for a diet. The chocolate flavored powder is great for a healthy cof

fee, milkshakes, or snacks. With all of the stress of being in college, Koruts is a big fan of the eye masks which have caffine in them. The caffine takes away the inflamation and dark circles of your eyes. Her night time routine consists of only Arbonne products which helps her skin feel refreshed and healthy.

“This pearlescent crème formula creates a light foam to gently wash away makeup and impurities,” Kortus said. “With an added plant-derived moisturizer, you can bet on starting your day with a refreshed, hydrated canvas.”

Arbonne only uses beneficial botanical ingredients from nature, and they craft their products to make them superior and save the earth at the same time. All of their products are safe and nontoxic and they use only pure and clean ingredients. All of Arbonne’s products are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and soy-free.

I fell in love with Arbonne products right from the start,” Kortus said.  “I quickly saw results! I lost 5 pounds in the first week during the 30 Day Challenge that I just started and going from having acne to clear skin was so amazing.  If you’re looking to lose weight or change your lifestyle habits, our 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond program is the program for you.”

Gracey is also involved in Arbonne International, and she is consultant on Kortus’ team. Her job is to promote the business and it’s products.

I heard about it through multiple people on social media and the whole business is just so inspiring and helps me be the bes

t self I can be,” Gracey said. “I started working out really hard a couple years ago and Arbonne has helped change my body completely by eating a clean diet that is safe. It has so many products that are all safe and nutritious.”

Dr. Peter Matravers is the Arbonne Chief Scientific Officer, and has over 25 years of experience working with skincare and consumer product development. He works with a team of consultants and clients to create new products for Arbonne.

“ We are passionate about what we do,” Matravers said. “We develop world-class products with potent botanical and cutting-edge science. And we continually look for ways to make our products better and better.”

Kortus plans to continue working for Arbonne when she graduates college. She gets to choose how many hours she works and is paid off the amount of products she sells through her website. Most business similar to this one have only lasted 10 years but Arbonne International has lasted over 40 years.