The future of rap

Electronic rapper brings a new style to the industry
Popular artist, Yeat releases his newest studio album
IMbd
Popular artist, “Yeat” releases his newest studio album

With only two featured artists and a whopping 22 tracks, “2093” is an ambitious endeavor that showcases Yeat’s versatility and creativity. Each song serves as a chapter in a larger narrative, painting a vivid picture of what the music landscape might look like years from now.
From the moment the album begins, listeners are transported to a world where genres blur and boundaries are non-existent.

Yeat effortlessly combines elements of hip-hop, electronic and experimental sounds to create a futuristic sonic palette that is both captivating and immersive.

One of the standout tracks on the album is “Breathe,” featuring a mesmerizing blend of ethereal melodies and hard-hitting beats. The track serves as a perfect showcase for Yeat’s lyrical prowess and innovative production techniques.

Despite the album’s futuristic theme, it also consists of harder songs with more old-style rap. The two tracks with a feature are “Stand On It” consisting of Future, and “Lifestyle” with Lil Wayne. Yeats ability to pull massive artists this early in his career is overly impressive and shows why he is becoming huge.

While “2093” is undeniably ambitious in eyes, it is not without its flaws. Some tracks feel slightly disjointed, lacking the cohesion needed to fully immerse the listener in Yeat’s futuristic world. Additionally, the album’s runtime may be daunting for some listeners, making it difficult to fully digest in a single sitting.

Personally, I’d say the album is about a split between strong, and weaker tracks. With a full listen you will only find a few songs worth adding to your playlist.

All things considered, “2093” is a bold album from Yeat showing style and creativity, yet lacking aspects of the genre, he has a bright future ahead.