Bobo’s photos

Photographers takes strides towards future career
@bobo.productionz on Instagram
Wyatt Carmichael behind the scenes at Buell Stadium

Some would argue that the camera is the greatest invention of all time. Although many people don’t realize the true skill, talent and hard work that goes into creating the magnificent images and pictures that come out of the camera.

Although fairly new to the art of photography and videography, Wyatt Carmichael has quickly taken his craft to a new level by making major strides and connections in the photography and videography space. Carmichael spends his days working hard at capturing, editing, and publishing these captivating moments, especially in the sports world.

“Right now basketball and football are my favorites,” Carmichael said. “There’s a lot of energy in basketball and you pay attention to detail. Football is also great because it’s on a big stage and there’s a lot of action.”

Carmichael especially takes pride in working with his peers. This summer Carmichael did his first basketball mixtape for Senior Nathan Durand, who especially enjoyed the work.

“I was super impressed with the results, I wasn’t expecting it to turn out so good,” Durand said. “The attention to detail was truly astonishing.”

Another student that Carmichael has worked with is junior Carter LaBorde. Carmichael believes that the work that he did with LaBorde is some of his best

“I love the work that Wyatt does, he asks what I like and he makes it happen every single time,” LaBorde said. “I especially loved some of the angles and shots that he got of me and how it all flowed together so nicely.”

In the photography/videography space, Wyatt Carmichael may be new, but that isn’t stopping him from doing what he loves and he doesn’t plan on stopping anytime soon. With a growing passion, Carmichael plans on continuing to develop his craft further in the future.

View Comments (1)