MWHS Wildcat News Episode 2

About the Writers
Madelyn Anderson, Opinions Editor

Madelyn is starting her final year at Millard West. This is her first year in journalism and she enjoys writing opinion and feature stories. Madelyn is...

Andrew Pfeifer, Staff Writer

I have been an edition to journalism ever since my junior year. I have been involved in numerous sports writing and broadcasting providing quality information...

Annaliese Punt, News Editor

Annaliese is in her first year of Advanced Journalism. Since sophomore year she has been involved in Yearbook, and this year, was named Editor-in-Chief...

Jack Ward, Cartoon Editor

Jack is in his first year of working on the newspaper and is the new cartoon editor. Outside of cartoons he also enjoys writing about sports, news and...

Tristan Gomes, Staff writer

I am a nice, outgoing person who loves to hang out with friends. In my free time I enjoy binge watching Netflix and eating ice cream. I am a sports enthusiast...

Max Anderson, Staff Writer

Max is a staff writer for the Millard West Catalyst newspaper. He likes  to write stories and find out new things about different people. He also love...

Isabel Johnson, Broadcasting Editor

Isabel is in her first year of Journalism as a senior, being the broadcasting editor. Isabel is involved as Team Captain for mascoting for Millard West....

Hillary Van Buren, Staff Writer

Hillary is starting her first year in journalism as a staff writer. She focuses on writing feature and opinion stories for the Catalyst. She is involved...

Jaden Cover, Sports Editor

Jaden is in his 3rd year on the staff here, the longest of anyone in the class. He's always found interest in sports writing and sports broadcasting, so...